Terms and conditions www.sezamo.ro applicable until 05.03.2023
Terms and conditions www.sezamo.ro applicable until 05.03.2023
COVRIG CROCANT SRL , limited liability company organized and operating in accordance with Romanian legislation, with registered office on Strada Linia de Centură no. 5, Industrial Park Ctpark Bucharest North, Unit J2, Room C9.1F.12, Ştefăneştii de Jos, Ilfov County, registered at the Trade Register under no. J23/3903/2022, CUI RO44505200, share capital 45,000 RON, sells food and non-food products through the online store hosted at www.sezamo.ro , api-mob.rohlikgroup.com , rohlikgroup.com.
in accordance with the terms and conditions below.
The Terms and Conditions govern the rights and obligations arising from the use of the Site, as well as the contractual conditions governing the relationship between the Seller and Customers who purchase Products through the Site.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on: 22.03.2022
The terms defined below shall have the following meanings:
ʺClientʺ – means any natural person (at least 18 years old) or legal entity, as well as any other entity, who accesses the Site (including by creating and using a User Account or placing an Order);
ʺOrderʺ - the request sent by the Customer, by going through the necessary technical steps, for the purchase of Products sold through the Site, under the conditions provided by these Terms and Conditions;
"User" - any natural person (at least 18 years old) or legal entity registered on the Site, who, by creating the User Account, has given his consent to the conditions provided by these Terms and Conditions.
ʺUser Accountʺ – Section of the Site that allows the Customer to submit Orders, save and store information regarding the Customer's address for sending Products, track the status of Orders, access to the history of Orders, as well as other functions made available to the Customer by the Seller;
ʺContractʺ – means the contract for the sale of Products concluded, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, between the Seller and the Customer, through the Website;
ʺContentʺ – any texts, formatting (including but not limited to the selection, coordination and arrangement of materials on the Site), images, graphics, animations, tools, applications, music, sounds, articles, copies, materials, photographs, brands, names commercials and logos, as well as other materials and information published on the Site;
ʺBasketʺ – means the Section of the User Account that allows the Customer, in particular, to select the Products he intends to purchase, to easily place an Order for the selected Products, to present a summary of the Order;
ʺTrademarksʺ - means logos, trade names and trademarks, both registered and unregistered;
"Products" – any food and non-food products sold through the Site;
ʺComplaintʺ - means any complaint, notification, complaint or other communication made by the Customer in relation to the Site, including Orders placed and Contracts concluded through it, or in relation to these Terms and Conditions;
"Commercial Communications " - any type of message sent (such as: e-mail/SMS/telephone/mobile push/webpush/etc.) containing general information, information regarding offers or promotions, information regarding the Added Products in the "Basket" section as well as other electronic communications;
ʺSectionʺ – means a section/page on the Site;
ʺSiteʺ - means the online store hosted at www.sezamo.ro ; ʺTerms and Conditionsʺ – means this document containing the general terms and conditions by which mutual rights and obligations arising from or in connection with a Contract are regulated, the Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Contract;
ʺSellerʺ - means COVRIG CROCANT SRL , a limited liability company organized and operating in accordance with Romanian legislation, with registered office on Strada Linia de Centură no. 5, Industrial Park Ctpark Bucharest North, Unit J2, Room C9.1F.12, Ştefăneştii de
Jos, Ilfov County, registered at the Trade Register under no. J23/3903/2022, CUI 44505200, share capital 45,000 RON, sells food and non-food products through the online store hosted at www.sezamo.ro in accordance with the terms and conditions below.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. By accessing and using the Site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts the Terms and Conditions, as well as the other policies applicable to the Site.
2. For the proper use of the Website, the Customer is obliged to carefully read and comply with the Terms and Conditions, as well as any other policies applicable to the Website, as they are displayed on the Website or as they will be notified to the Customer .
3. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Customer undertakes:
1. to provide true, correct and complete information in order to use the Site;
2. not use the Site to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, distribute, publish or exploit, for any commercial purpose, the software, Content, offers, products or services provided or obtained through the Site without obtaining express, prior and written consent of the Seller
3. not use the Site in any way that could adversely affect its availability or use by other Customers or in any way that could malfunction, disable, overburden or damage the Site's servers or networks;
4. not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms and Conditions or other policies of the Site.
5. If the Seller runs a promotion/campaign that has its own rules, the rules of that promotion/campaign take precedence over these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of the promotion/campaign rules is void or unenforceable, the provisions of these Terms and
Conditions shall apply. A promotion/campaign may be limited in terms of the applicable period and/or quantity of Products sold or there may be other conditions and limitations. Seller reserves the right to terminate any promotion/campaign at any time.
The Seller reserves the right to periodically and unilaterally update and modify the Terms and Conditions to reflect any changes in the manner and conditions of operation of the Site or any changes in legal requirements. This provision will not affect the rights and obligations arising before the modification of the Terms and Conditions. The Seller informs the Customers about the changes to the Terms and Conditions by publishing them on the Site. Continuing to use the Site, including by adding Products to the Cart, creating a User Account, placing an Order, after the publication of a modified version of the Terms and Conditions, represents the Customer's acceptance of the changes made.
3. MARKETING OF PRODUCTS
1. Only people who select an address in the Municipality of Bucharest or Ilfov County for the delivery of the Order can place Orders through the Site.
2. The minimum value of an Order placed on the Site is 150 lei, not including shipping costs.
3. The Offers and Products presented on the Site are valid for the period indicated on the Site, within the limits of the available stock, and in compliance with the conditions provided for in the regulation of the respective offer, if applicable.
4. The products sold through the Site are accompanied by a description of them. The Seller takes all measures to ensure that the information published on the Site, including the description of the Products, as well as the listed prices, are, at all times, correct and complete. However, for reasons of an objective nature or related to human errors, the process of updating the information on the Site may experience delays. In such situations, the Seller will try to remove all errors as soon as possible.
5. The photos and images published on the Site are only illustrative/orientative. For an accurate description of the Product, the Customer must carefully read the information included in the "Product Description" Section.
6. The sale of tobacco products and alcoholic beverages will only be made to persons over 18 years of age. The customer undertakes to comply with the legal provisions regarding the prohibition to sell alcoholic beverages and cigarettes to minors. The Seller cannot be held responsible if the Customer uses false/incorrect information regarding his age to create a User Account or to log in to the Site. The Seller, including through the person who delivers the Products to the Customer, has the right to verify the Customer's age, in the case of the sale of alcoholic beverages or cigarettes, by checking the Customer's identity document. If the required age of the Client is not proven,
7. The customer agrees to the use of remote communication means at the conclusion of the Contract. The costs incurred by the Customer for the use of remote communication means in connection with the conclusion of the Contract (internet connection costs, telephone call costs, etc.) are borne by the Customer.
8. The Seller has the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or terminate the online sale of the Products, in part or in whole, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice. The Seller will not be responsible for any
modification, suspension or interruption of the online sale of the Products, without prejudice to the mandatory rights recognized by law to consumers or previously registered Orders and in respect of which a Contract has been validly concluded , which will be duly executed, except in cases where the operations of modification, suspension or termination derive from causes
exonerating liability in contractual matters, such as (but not limited to) force majeure.
4. USER ACCOUNT
1. In order to be able to place orders through the Website, the Customer must first create a User Account.
2. Creating a User Account can be done:
1. by the Customer accessing the "Create Account" Section, followed by completing the account creation form providing the following data: name and surname, e-mail address, phone number and password. The Customer will provide an email address for which there is no active User Account. The password chosen by the Customer when creating the User Account must consist of a string of alphanumeric characters that meets the minimum security requirements (respectively minimum  characters of which at least one letter and one number).
2. once the first Order is made, based on the information provided in the Order process provided in clause 5.5 below, in which case the Customer's User Account will be automatically generated. The password for the User
Accounts will be randomly generated by the Site. The creation of the User Account will be confirmed by e-mail to the address indicated by the Customer. The confirmation email will include a link by accessing which the Customer will change the password generated
by the Site with a password chosen by the Customer consisting of a string of alphanumeric characters that meets the minimum security requirements (respectively minimum  characters between which at least one letter and one number).
3. The Customer is obliged to provide true, accurate and complete data as indicated in the User Account creation form and to renew, whenever necessary, the registration data to be true, accurate and complete at all times. In the event that the Customer provides untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information, the Seller reserves the right to suspend or block the User Account and refuse to use the Site by the Customer, without any compensation to the Customer .
4. The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Account data, in particular the password.
5. Access to the User Account will be based on the e-mail address and password. In case of losing or forgetting the password, the Customer can access the password recovery function in the "Login" Section. To recover the password, the Customer will fill in the e-mail address related to the User
Account, and a password reset link will be sent to the indicated e-mail address.
6. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the User Account may not be available without interruptions, in particular those due to the maintenance of
the hardware and software equipment of the Seller or the maintenance of the hardware and software equipment of third parties.
7. The User Account can be deleted by requesting the Customer Relations department by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The User Account
cannot be deleted between the time of placing an Order and the delivery of that Order.
5. ORDER AND CONTRACT CONCLUSION
1. To place an Order and conclude a Contract, during the purchase process, the Customer will select the Products he intends to purchase, including their quantity, by pressing the "Add to Cart" button.
2. If the Customer does not select the desired quantity for a Product, a piece or, as the case may be, the smallest quantity offered of that Product, will be added to the Cart.
3. If, after adding a Product to the Basket, it becomes unavailable, the Customer will be informed accordingly.
4. After the Customer selects all the Products he intends to purchase in the aforementioned procedure, he will continue the purchase process by pressing the "Continue" button found in the "Shopping Cart" Section.
5. After pressing the "Continue" button, the Customer will indicate his contact details (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number) and the address to which the Products are to be delivered, the method of delivery and the chosen delivery interval, as well as chosen payment method. At this stage, the Customer will be informed if the Order initiated exceeds the minimum amount required to be placed, as well as the costs related to the available delivery methods
5.1 A basic order is therefore an order created by the User during the ordering process. The user can supplement or modify the basic order within a maximum of 5 hours from the completion of the basic order.
5.2 The difference between basic and additional orders has an impact on the outcome of business processes in several cases. The differences between Basic and Additional Orders in terms of Premium Service, Gift Management and shipping cost calculation are as follows:
Gift management in relation to the Basic and Additional Order:
5.3 If the User orders a product offered under any promotion, which also includes a "Gift", the Customer is entitled to a gift only in the case of a basic order. Sezamo.ro will deliver the additional order without the gift offered as part of the promotion.
5.4 Management of transport costs in relation to the basic and additional Order:
Free home delivery is available if the value of the Base Order exceeds the value specified for the free home delivery service. If the value of the basic Order does not reach the value limit by which the Seller offers free delivery, the Customer is not entitled to the free home delivery service even with an additional order. That is, if the total value of the order exceeds the value specified for the free home delivery service with only one additional order, sezamo.ro will charge a delivery fee, since the delivery fee always takes into account the value of the shopping cart compiled during the placing of a Basic commands.
6. Before completing the Order, the Site will generate the summary of the Order consisting of the list of Products included in the Order, the quantities and prices of the Products, the cost of the delivery service chosen, the total price of the Order, the payment method chosen, the delivery address and the contact details of the Client. At this stage, the Customer can identify and correct any errors regarding the data he entered in the Order by editing the contact data and the delivery address, excluding some Products from the Order or changing the quantities of Products included in the Order. If the Customer wishes to add additional Products to the Order, he must resume the. Order process by accessing the "Products" Section and following the steps described in clause 5.1 - 5.4 above:
7. The Customer will complete and submit the Order by expressing his agreement with the Terms and Conditions by checking the box corresponding to the text "I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions" and pressing the button labeled with the text:
1. "Order and Pay", if the Customer has chosen online payment with the bank card, an operation that will lead the Customer to the interface dedicated to making the
payment through the payment processor.
8. Orders not completed by pressing the button mentioned in the previous clause and ticking the agreement regarding the provisions of the Terms and Conditions do not equate to the placing of the Order and do not create any obligation for the Seller to proceed with the reservation and/or preparation and/or delivery of the Products contained in the summary of the Order.
9. After the completion and transmission of the Order, the Customer will receive an e-mail by which the Seller accepts the Order placed, in which they will resume: the presentation of the purchased Products, the quantity and price of the Products, the delivery cost, the delivery time, the chosen payment method, the address delivery and Customer contact details. The Order confirmation e-mail will have attached a copy of the Terms and Conditions, as they are in force at the time of the formation of the Contract.
10. The Seller may request, taking into account the nature of the Customer's order, additional confirmation of the order (for example, in writing or by telephone). If the Customer does not confirm the order without undue delay, the Order is considered void.
12. The contract is concluded in Romanian. The contract can only be concluded in Romanian. After it has been concluded by the Customer and the Seller, the Contract will be stored by the Seller and sent to the Customer by e-mail in accordance with clause 5.9 above.
6. MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1. An Order is binding for the Customer from the moment it is completed and transmitted to the Seller. Modification or cancellation of an Order is possible only in the cases expressly provided by the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Seller may initiate the modification of an Order by contacting the Customer by e-mail or telephone in the event that one or more Products ordered have become unavailable after placing or accepting the Order. The Customer will be informed about the Products that have become unavailable and will be asked to confirm by e-mail the modified Order by excluding those Products. If the Customer does not confirm the Order thus modified at least 2 hours before the delivery interval, the Contract regarding the available Products included in the Order will not be considered validly concluded and the Seller has no obligation to honor such an Order . In this case, if the price of the Order has been paid by the Buyer,
3. The Customer can initiate the modification of an Order only in terms of the delivery interval or the delivery address and only with the consent of the Seller. If the delivery address is changed, it may also become necessary to change the initially selected delivery interval, in order to ensure delivery of the Order to the new address indicated by the Customer. Changing the delivery interval and/or the delivery address can be done by phone, calling the Customer Relations Center.
4. Cancellation of an Order sent to the Seller is possible at the Customer's initiative:
1. by phone, by calling the Customer Relations Center or by email at the address: email@example.com, until 18:00 at the latest on the day before the day of delivery of the
5. From the moment the Products are delivered to the Customer, it is no longer possible to cancel the order or change the address or delivery date.
6. In case of modification or cancellation of the Order by telephone, the Customer is obliged to indicate the Order number, the date of the Order and, if applicable, the number of the bank account to which the price of the. Products must be returned. In the case of phone changes to the Order, the Seller will send confirmation of the modified Order by e-mail.
7. PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. All prices related to the Products displayed on the Site are expressed in lei (RON) and include VAT.
2. The price of the Products, as well as other costs in accordance with the Contract, are paid by the Customer by one of the following methods:
1. online payment with bank card when placing the Order;
2. payment by bank card through the payment terminal (POS) of the courier upon delivery of the Order;
3. cash payment upon delivery of the Order. Payment is made in lei, in full, upon delivery. For more security, we recommend online payment. All banking transactions on the Site will be carried out in a secure manner, through the payment processor: Adyen
3. The payment processor is the guarantor of the security of making online payments and undertakes to protect all personal data and information related to online payment methods.
4. In the case of online card payments, the processing is carried out by the payment processor, the Seller having no responsibility in this regard. The payment amount for the Order will be withdrawn from the card when the payment is validated by the payment processor. The delivery term of the Product/Products ordered will start from the moment of confirmation of the payment made online with the card.
5. In the case of online payments, the Seller is not and cannot be heldresponsible for any other additional costs incurred by the Customer, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the card issuing bank, if the card issuing currency differs from RON.
6. Payment by bank card to the courier upon delivery of the Products. If the Customer has chosen payment by bank card to the courier at the time of delivery of the Products, the price is paid at the time of delivery of the
Products according to the Order. The price of the Products is considered paid when the respective amount is debited from the Customer's account.
7. In the case of cash payment upon delivery of the Order, the payment is considered completed when the amount specified on the payment documents is paid to the courier. According to Law no. 70/2015, the value of cash on
delivery orders cannot exceed the amount of 5,000 RON/customer for clients who are legal entities, authorized natural persons, sole proprietorships, and family businesses, freelancers, associations or other entities with or without
legal personality and within the limit of the amount of 10,000 RON / customer for individual customers per day.
8. The fiscal document (fiscal slip/fiscal invoice/receipt) will be issued for each Order. The tax invoice will be issued in electronic format and can be downloaded from the User Account.
9. If the Customer orders a certain number of pieces of Products (for example, pieces of fruit), for which the price on the Site is otherwise established according to their weight, the Seller will deliver the required number of pieces of Products. In this case, the price of the Products will be determined according to their weight, and any additional amounts paid by the Customer will be returned to the Customer's bank account, from which the price was paid; in case of arrears, the Customer will pay the missing amount.
10. The Customer represents and warrants to the Supplier that it does not circumvent or violate any rights of third parties by paying the price of the Products and has the right to use the financial resources used to pay for the Products.
11. Under the conditions provided by law, the price of the products displayed on the website does not include the ecotax. The ecotax in the amount of 0.15 lei/piece applied to all transport bags is fully borne by the Seller. Transport bags made from materials that comply with the SR EN 13432:2002 standard (biodegradable and compostable materials) are exempt from the ecotax.
8. DELIVERY OF ORDERS
1. Delivery is possible only on the territory of Bucharest Municipality and Ilfov
2. You can see the delivery intervals on sezamo.ro . The next available timeslot will be automatically suggested to you in the online store. The different delivery windows result from the times shown. The delivery time window you select is binding on both you and us. The sezamo.ro courier will send you an SMS 5 minutes before arrival, and then he will be able to wait on the spot for 10 minutes from the moment the SMS is sent before moving on to the next address. If the sezamo.ro courier does not meet you at the agreed delivery point within the selected delivery time, we will contact you by phone. If not the sezamo.ro customer servicefails to contact you, the order will be canceled and the courier will leave the location. Failure to show up is equivalent to a cancellation of the order, and in case of repeated cancellation we will charge a cancellation fee. If we cannot meet the agreed delivery time, we will inform you by SMS or push notification if you have installed our app. You can always find the current delivery time in the app or in the online store if you are logged in. If the delivery time is not respected, you will receive a certain amount credited in the event of a delay on our part, depending on the delay. The code to activate the credits is sent by email and in the form of credits that you can redeem in the webshop. Please note that once the Order has been completed, credits cannot be redeemed. These credit codes, which are sent by e-mail, have limited validity, in each e-mail we communicate the validity of the credits related to the code offered as compensation for the delay. In the case of a credit-compensated delay, we will not charge a cancellation fee if you no longer want or are unable to receive the delivery.
3. The Products will be delivered to the Customer in accordance with the Order. The customer undertakes to be present at the address indicated in the Order within the selected delivery interval. If the Customer is not available to receive the Order, he can nominate another person over 18 years old in his place. The customer or the person designated to take over the Order will indicate the Order number to the delivery person and will check the condition of the Products and their quantity upon delivery.
4. Delivery costs are:
- 14.90 lei for orders between 150 - 200 lei for standard delivery with a delivery window of 1
- 9.90 lei for orders between 200 - 220 lei for standard delivery with a delivery window of 1
- 4.90 lei for orders between 220 - 300 lei for standard delivery with a delivery window of 1
- free, for orders over 300 lei with standard delivery.
- 24.90 lei for orders under 300 lei for delivery with a delivery interval of 15 minutes.
- 14.90 lei for orders over 300 lei for delivery with a delivery interval of 15 minutes.
- 39.90 lei for Express orders for delivery within 90 minutes of placing the order.
An unsuccessful delivery due to reasons related to the Customer does not affect the Seller's righ to request and apply a contractual penalty in the amount of 14.90 RON by which the Seller will cover the costs of preparing and shipping the order. This penalty will be invoiced to the Customer with the next Order. If the penalty is not paid, the Seller reserves the right to block the Customer's User Account.
*Happy Hour rate (dynamic rate for standard delivery) - on certain days of the week and in certain time intervals we reserve the right to practice dynamic rates, applied based on the
independent decision of the company.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The Seller declares and the Customer acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions are intended for the purchase of Products by a buyer who is a consumer, within the meaning of Government Ordinance no. 21/1992 on consumer protection.
2. In accordance with the provisions of articles 9 and 16 of the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014 regarding consumer rights in the framework of contracts concluded with professionals, as well as for the modification and completion of some normative acts, except for the cases provided for in clause 9.8 The Client benefits from a period of 14 days from the date of entry of the Client or the person indicated by the Client into possession of the Products, in order to withdraw from the Contract, in whole or in part (respectively, with respect to a part of the Products), without having to justify the withdrawal decision and without incurring other costs than those provided for in clauses 9.5 and 9.6 of May down. In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, the Customer must send the Seller the communication regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client must inform the Seller - at the following contact details: Covrig Crocant SRL: telephone number: 0800 894 077, email: firstname.lastname@example.org - regarding the decision to withdraw from this Contract, using an unequivocal statement of withdrawal, for example by email. The customer can use the withdrawal form in Annex A to these Terms and Conditions, at the bottom of the page.
4. In case of withdrawing from the Contract, the Customer must immediately hand over the products to the person who delivered them on behalf of the Seller, and if this is not possible, he is obliged to send the Products at his own expense to the following address: Ring Road , no. 5, CTPark, Ștefăneștii de Jos, within 14 days at most from the date on which he notified the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Products, unless the
Products were returned at the time of delivery to the person who delivered them on behalf of the Seller.
5. The Customer returns the Products in full quantity and intact. In the case of withdrawal from the Contract and subsequent return of the Products, the Customer is liable to the Seller only for the reduction in the value of the Products that was caused by handling the Products other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.
6. In the event of a withdrawal from the Contract, the amounts paid, respectively the price of the Products in respect of which the right of withdrawal was exercised and any other costs for their delivery, will be returned no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about to the Customer's decision to withdraw from the Contract. For the situation where the Customer has chosen the online payment method with the bank card or the payment method with the bank card through the payment terminal (POS), the Seller will refund the respective amounts using the same payment method as that used for the initial transaction, respectively by refund to the bank account from which the payment was made. For the situation in which the Customer has chosen the method of payment with cash on delivery, the amount will be reimbursed to a bank account communicated in advance by the Customer at the time of informing the Seller about the exercise of the right of withdrawal. No fees will be charged to the Customer as a result of such refund. If the Customer requests withdrawal from the Contract within the legal term of withdrawal from the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the respective Product.
7. If the Products are not picked up by the person who delivered them on behalf of the Seller in accordance with clause 9.5, the Seller may delay refunding the amounts until the date on which he receives the Products back or until the Customer provides him with proof that he has sent back the Products, whichever comes first.
8. In accordance with the provisions of art. 16 of the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014, the Customer does not benefit from the right of withdrawal in the case of:
1. Products likely to deteriorate or expire quickly (for example, fruit, vegetables or food of animal origin);
2. Products that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
3. Sealed products that cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and that have been unsealed by the Customer;
4. Products consisting of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed after delivery;
5. Products consisting of newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
10. WARRANTIES RELATING TO PRODUCTS
1. The Customer is advised to check that the properties and quantity of the delivered Products are correct immediately after receiving them.
2. Food products will only be marketed within the food product use-by date/minimum durability date set by the manufacturer.
3. If the Food Products show any non-conformities when delivered to the Customer (for example, the Products are unsuitable considering the declared or prescribed characteristics), the Customer will complain about the non-conformities of the Products as soon as possible by informing the Seller through one of the methods provided in clause 12 .
4. The Seller informs the Customer that, given the nature of the Food Products, his complaint may not always be satisfied by the Seller, especially if the defects were not noticed when they were handed over (for example, damaged food or with damaged protective packaging) and/ or if it is not possible to prove that the Products had the claimed defects from the moment of delivery.
5. For the Products covered by the warranty obligation, the Customers benefit from all the rights provided by the applicable legislation, including those provided by the Emergency Ordinance no. 140/2021 regarding certain aspects related to contracts for the sale of goods. In addition to the legal guarantee of conformity, it is possible that some Products benefit from a commercial guarantee granted by the manufacturer, the terms of the guarantee and its duration will be mentioned in the guarantee certificate issued by the manufacturer and attached to the product.
1. The Seller will not be liable for any loss or any other consequences suffered by the Customer based on or in connection with the actions of other Customers, the way they use the Site or other circumstances generated by the
2. The Seller does not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, error-free and secure operation of the Site. The Seller shall not be liable for interruptions of the Site caused by force majeure, nor those caused by an interruption of the power supply.
3. The Website may contain links or references to other web pages for the use of which specific terms and conditions of use will apply, as specified onthose web pages. The seller is not responsible and assumes no liability for the content of those web pages and/or with respect to any other links or references therein to other web pages. By continuing to use the Site, the Customer understands and accepts that he accesses those pages and/or uses the products/services offered through them, exclusively at his own risk and responsibility and that he cannot hold the Seller responsible for the damages suffered as a result of accessing these links and the use of the services made available on the pages to which the links refer.
4. The Seller is not responsible for any service provided by entities other than the Seller, in particular the payment system operators specified in these Terms and Conditions or delivery service providers (couriers), or for any consequences of their actions or rights and obligations related to these services.
5. The Seller is not liable for any losses or damages incurred in connection with the use of the Site, use of information or downloading of data published on the Site, including errors, omissions, interruptions, malfunctions, delays, computer viruses or loss of data of the Customer or any other third parties using the Site or for any other tangible and intangible losses.
6. In addition, the Seller is not liable for any breach of the Terms and Conditions if it is caused by circumstances that exclude its liability as provided by law.
7. By creating and using the User Account, the User assumes responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account data and for managing access to the Account, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, is responsible for the activity carried out through his Account.
12. CUSTOMER RELATIONS SERVICE
1. CUSTOMER RELATIONS SERVICE
1. Any Complaints can be sent to the Seller using the following contact details:
Recipient: Covrig Crocant SRL
Postal address: Strada Linia de Beltura, No. 5, Industrial Park Ctpark Bucharest North,
Room C9.1F.12, Ştefăneştii de Jos Village, Ştefăneştii de Jos Commune, Ilfov County
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0800 894 077
2. For the easiest possible communication, the Customer is recommended to indicate in the content of the Complaint an e-mail address and a telephone number at which the Customer can be contacted.
1. In the case of registering a Complaint, the Seller will send the Customer a written confirmation regarding the time when the complaint was registered, its content and which way of resolving the complaint is preferred by the Customer.
2. By confirming the receipt of the Complaint in writing, the Seller informs the Customer about the date and method of resolving the Complaint or justifies the rejection of the Complaint in writing. The Seller or an employee authorized by it makes a decision on the Complaint immediately or - in difficult cases - within [maximum five working days].
3. Complaints, including the elimination of defects, if applicable, must be resolved without undue delay, no later than [15 days] from the date of
registration of the Complaint, unless otherwise provided by law.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The content is protected by applicable intellectual property rights laws, including but not limited to Law no. 8/1996 on copyright and related rights. The Content is protected by the intellectual property rights of the Seller, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their licensors. The Content may not be copied, reverse-engineered, decompiled, disassembled, modified, published on other websites, framed, changed or distributed, redistributed, licensed, sub-licensed or transferred in any form by the Customer. Nothing on the Site shall be deemed to grant, directly, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Content, in whole or in part, for any purpose.
2. The Brands displayed on the Site are Brands belonging to the Seller, its subsidiaries and affiliates or its third party partners. Nothing contained on the
Site should be construed as granting, directly, by implication, or otherwise, a license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site.
3. The Customer declares and understands that any unauthorized use of theContent and Marks constitutes a violation of the intellectual property rights
of the Seller or its third party partners and will attract the exercise, by them, of all legal remedies.
4. Seller grants Customer a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to view,print or download any Content from the Site solely for its personal use. The Customer is not granted the right to license, publish, distribute, copy, assign, sub-license, transfer, sell, create derivative works or any other non-personal use of any Site Content. No part of the Content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any electronic or mechanical information retrieval system other than for personal use. The Customer may not access or use the Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site or any server or network underlying the Site,
14. GDPR, COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS AND ADVERTISING
15. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Access and use of the Site by a customer is free, however accessing the Site may involve indirect costs (eg, internet connection costs), these will be borne by the Customer.
2. The Seller reserves the right to limit or interrupt a Customer's or any other third party's access to the Site at any time.
3. In the relationship with the Customers, the Seller is not subject to any code of conduct, in the sense of the provisions of Article 2 letter f) of Law 363/2007 on combating unfair practices of traders in the relationship with consumers and harmonizing regulations with European legislation on consumer protection, with subsequent amendments.
4. Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations if such failure to perform on time and/or properly, in whole or in part, is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is the unforeseeable event beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be avoided.
5. These Terms and Conditions, as well as any legal relationship established through a Contract concluded through the Site, will be governed by Romanian law.
6. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions will be
resolved by the competent courts in Romania.
7. Customers can also submit complaints to the National Authority for Consumer Protection ( www.anpc.ro ), the competent authority in the field of consumer protection.
8. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes void or unenforceable, it will be replaced by a provision the meaning of which is as a close as possible to the void or unenforceable provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
Withdrawal form template
Recipient: Covrig Crocant SRL, 5-7 Dimitrie Pompeiu Blvd Hermes Business Campus Building,
C2, District 2, 020335 Bucharest
The undersigned declares that I exercise my right of withdrawal with respect to the contract of
sale of the following product:
Date of conclusion of the contract/date of receipt:
Name of consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s): (only for paper declaration)